Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Left :(

Today started out as a really good day. Work went amazingly well for a change. After, I wore my Harry Potter shirt and cuddled up in my Harry Potter blanket and went to see The Order of the Pheonix with my mom, Ethan, and Jessica. I don't care what anyone says, I loved it. We were having fun talking about the movie so we decided to go to sconecutter for shakes and talk about it some more. After, we stopped at the store because tomorrow is a field trip day and I needed sandwhich supplies.

Coming home, we saw a black dog get sort of hit. It took off running though so I hope it's ok.

When we got home, Ben called. He said that he is moving to Washington DC. I'd figured this would happen for a while because his girlfriend is there, but he always said she was going to come back here and he wasn't going anywhere. Well, now he is.

I know I'm being selfish, but I am so upset that he is leaving. For so many reasons. And the worst part is, he doesn't even seem to care. I wish that things didn't have to change so much. I wish so many things were still like they used to be. I am not good at dealing with change.

When I took off to 4 1/2 hour away SUU, I was scared, but I was so excited to be leaving and doing something new. Now that it's someone else leaving, I can't stop being sad.

I guess it's always easier being the one who leaves instead of the one who is being left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I am sure he's very sad too. Maybe it is just easier to act tough because he is really sad on the inside. eelaslehc.