Saturday, October 20, 2007

Botched Halloween

I LOVE being invisible. I have been planning my Halloween party for over a month. I have talked and talked about it. I have told people to reserve the date. Now that it is almost here, no one can seem to remember. Jamie will be out of town, so Kylie can't come either. Dad will probably be out of town. David is probably doing something with his friends. Ethan and Jessica MUST come or it will be a failure. :(

Look for Monterey: Coming soon to a blog near you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid that something has come up and we are not going to be able to attend........ As a rule I don't go to parties hosted by invisible people...





Just kidding! We are excited and perhaps my new friend Comrade Gena will come too!

Jelly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. *rolls eyes* VERRRRYY funny

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should post about how rockin your party was yo...