Monday, October 1, 2007

Blah Blah

Here is a blog entry although, it is full of complaining so it would probably be best to skip this one. As everyone who knows me knows, I hate school. I HATE school. I hate driving up there in the morning. I hate my classes. I hate the homework. I hate the teachers. I hate the essays. I hate driving home in the afternoon. I hate that I have a math plateau and I can learn anything up until functions and then my math brain goes dead.

Here is what is currently really frustrating me: I know that college is supposed to make you a "well-rounded" person and that any degree looks good. But all I am being taught is to how to interpret poetry (the way they think it should be.) I am afraid that I am going to go through all this and not be able to do anything. Who hires people to interpret their poetry?

I know, I know. It's my major. But I've looked through the majors and I'm just not interested in anything.

I've thought of going somewhere else and getting an associates degree to be a paralegal. But then I'm afraid that I won't like that and I'll be back to square one.

I've also thought of doing something animal related because I LOVE animals, but everything I've read says you need an animal science or zoology degree and the U does not offer those.

I want to be able to be independent and live on my own and have my own money and I'm frustrated because I can't see that happening.

So, I guess I'll stick it out.

Next time, I'll write a happy blog. I promise!

1 comment:

Hot Hot JJ said...

My advice? College is WAY too expensive, time consuming, and a lot of hard work if you don't like it.

Nobody loves school, it's school. However, if you HATE it, it's not for you.

I wonder if you'd like to be a vet tech?

Jess