Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Princess Tea and other such ramblings

So, I just had a small fight with Blogger, but somehow I figured it out so I could post a new post. I'm not the most technologically advanced person in the world. They probably would not pick me to go on a rocket with the smartest people. They'd leave me to blow up with the earth instead. Or send me to the sun with Bart and Homer.

Anyway, I wanted to post about the princess tea. I had a lovely time and they had some dollies left over so I got to make one and she is so pretty. Her name is Breena and I can put up a picture once I finally decide it's time to hook up my digital camera and move them over here to the computer.
I also won one of the drawings which was neat because I hardly ever win anything.

There you go Jessica. It's not the most exciting entry in the world, but I found a couple of parts mildly humorous.

4 comments:

Hot Hot JJ said...

My favorite part is about Bart and Homer! ;)

Anonymous said...

The tea sounds neat, and I like my feet!

Jelly said...

Ethan is weird.

Anonymous said...

I am just trying to be a poet, is that so wrong?