Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas was really great this year!
I got all sorts of great presents, including Felicity's carriage...which was extra neat because you can't get it anymore. I keep looking at all the little details. It is really amazing!
I also got Tiffany & Co earrings, BAB Triceratops, J Crew clothes, Bath and Body works stuff, DS games, calendars, and lots of great AG things.
Everyone was pretty relaxed all day, which was nice. I played DS Fashion Designer a lot and read some Christmas books.

Here are some pictures:
Photobucket

One of my favorite things about Christmas is when my dad brings home all the presents he has had stashed at work. They are always wrapped in different paper, and are always surprises!

Photobucket

Pit Pit on Christmas morning!

Photobucket

The tree lit up on Christmas evening.

Photobucket

Treeva and me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Christmas! What time were those pics taken? It was dark! You must have been waiting around for us for a while....

Jelly said...

We waited for you for HOURS! Just kidding. The pics were taken at 8:30ish. We just have a really dark house.